Woooohoooo! You're a Momma Jane's Cleaner Virgin!
Well let's walk through how to use this concentrated cleaner.
1. First things first, allow Momma Jane's Cleaner to coat the resin or carbon. This gives the residue the opportunity to be in direct contact to the cleaner. This is a must*. Our cleaner must kiss your resin good bye.
Start with a DROP or two.
If you feel you need more cleaner to coat more resin, feel free to add more, do remember, a little bit goes a long way.
2. Fill, add, submerge with hot tap water. It is important that water is hot because that will allow for our cleaner to help take off more residue.
4. Swoosh/ Swirl/ Shake your pieces. Let it sit for at least 5-30 minutes depending on the resin build up.
5. Swoosh/ Shake once more, and pour out.
6. Rinse your pieces with hot water once more & enjoy your glass pieces.
*If you are doing smaller delicate items, apply our cleaner to a q-tip and clean with the q-tip.
MJC's Affiliate Program
We love affiliates & affiliates love us! Why? Because who doesn't love help in the cleaning world and getting paid to share their love for MJC.
From artists, homemakers, mommas, comedians, bloggers, glass makers, and more; we are committed to creating a kinder future with some more happiness.
We provide affiliates with content, ideas, catch phrases, and audios to maximize success.
Sounds like a match?
Apply below and let's get the party started!